Wednesday, February 1, 2017

More About Journalling

This post is continued from a post about journalling on Friday, December 2, 2016.

Wanted to share that when I do my journalling, I have a pencil holder cup on the corner of my desk and I use different-coloured pens and highlighters to mark my notes....

First, I use the same-colour pen to write all of my entries...then I use a different-colour pen to go back and write updated notes in the margins, when necessary....  I also use one highlighter for ordinary emphasis and another-colour highlighter for special emphasis.  I keep all my colours consistent and that makes it easy to go back and review my notes and to find what I'm looking for.

Also want to say again that John Maxwell's advice about journalling has transformed my diary/journalling experience.  I really appreciate this experience now, where earlier I didn't! And I use journals for my personal life and separate journals for my legal/business matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment