Thursday, November 9, 2017

Forgiveness

If it's possible to get justice for a wrong in a reasonable manner and without undue hardship, then I think it's desirable to do so....  But sometimes it's very difficult or impossible to get justice.  We can let God or fate deal with the wrongdoer!

In some situations that I've been pondering, I'm freeing myself from unrealistic expectations of justice....  I'm noticing that.  In the post below, I mentioned Louise Hay; and she said in her book that she got free from her past experiences of abuse by forgiving!  [She had quite a difficult childhood.]  That's quite powerful, I think.  And she had help from counsellors along the way.

In May 2017, I wrote a post called "Forgiving Others," if anybody would like to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment