Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Nature Photos--Part 2

The first part of this entry was posted on Wednesday, October 26.

About 20 years ago, I was living in the country and got inspired to sell nature photography, or to try to....  On many days, I specifically went out into nature locations to look for beautiful and interesting scenes to photograph.  On other days, I took my son into nature on recreational outings and sometimes had my camera with me.  At one point, I was invited to participate in a group exhibition of artwork at a new art gallery; and I did that.

The exhibition itself was inspiring for me, even though there were no sales done there, at the time. And otherwise, the idea of selling my photography didn't work out well, partly because I wasn't very knowledgeable about salesmanship and business....  But I'd had a hobby of doing photography off and on over the years ever since I was eight or nine years old; and I continued to take nature photographs when I could--even after I moved away from the first nature location and after I lost my car....

At this point, I wanted to bring out my nature photographs again and display them in this blog.... And if possible, I'll ask to have advertising in my blog after a while to earn some money...?  But if the ads don't work out, this blog will be like volunteer work which I hope will be a step in getting some other employment...?  So, I'll do what I can, and I hope other people will enjoy and benefit from this blog....


No comments:

Post a Comment