Thursday, August 2, 2018

Catching Up

Last fall, I wrote in this blog that I had some "forgiveness work" to do...and I'm happy to say I've made a lot of progress.  As for health problems, they're harder as we're aging...but I've been told some of my medication is causing some symptoms also, and I'll have to see if anything can be done about it...?

Author Louise Hay had also suggested a gimmick to help forgive someone....  She said imagine the person sitting at a table on a stage, with all their family around them.  And then think good thoughts and imagine that everything is going well with this family....  This is one of the things I've been working on and I find it helps.  Louise Hay has some free emails that people can sign up for if they wish....  [I don't agree with all the views of her company but some of the advice is excellent, in my opinion.]

Under the "About Me" section on the Home page of this blog, there's a link to a 3-part blog of mine.  Have explained about some personal business I've been working on; and if it's not resolved very soon, it seems I'll need to quit working on all the blogs--including this one....  So far, I haven't had many readers on this blog, anyway....  But I've enjoyed and appreciated the work....  Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment