Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Introduction


In this blog, I'd like to share some nature photos of mine and encourage people who are struggling with their lives.

First of all, will state that I'm not a professional counselor.  I'm a person who has been through a lot in my lifetime, and I've survived!  If I can make it, others can too; and I'd like to encourage them.  Will explain more as I go along....

As for my background, I spent some time in university but didn't graduate.  I've traveled halfway around the world, including all across Canada; throughout Western Europe and Great Britain; and to some states in the eastern and southern United States.  My mother was a registered massage therapist; and I received my certification in reflexology.  My certification has since expired because I wasn't able to keep up with the upgrading requirements but I've continued to maintain an interest in health.

Would like to explain briefly what reflexology is because many people don't know.... Reflexology is a natural therapy which has an effect on the nerves, which may have a helpful effect on the entire body; and some types of reflexology have a direct, beneficial effect on the circulation in the body, also.  Reflexology is mainly performed on the feet, where there are a lot of nerve-endings, but it may be performed on the hands and head as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment