Friday, October 28, 2016

Stuff Happens!



In the top two photos above, I'd like to illustrate that problems happen in life!  [These photos were given to me, courtesy of "WillieS."]  Sometimes we know where the problem came from, and sometimes we don't....  But we can bring something constructive out of it, in one way or another....  [If I'm not mistaken, I believe I took the third photo.]

When I was young, my extended family owned the damaged van.  They'd been using it partly as a camper, with their small children.  Sometime after the tree fell, I was needing a camper, myself; and somehow, my family and I got an idea that the old van could be repaired and I could use it!  So, some work was done on the structure and then I did all the body work and painting.  It took a lot of work but it was a very positive experience.  The vehicle didn't run on its own any more but it was planned for use in a specific location.

No comments:

Post a Comment