Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Nature Photos

In the process of doing my nature photography over the past 20 years, I've found more and more things of interest....  And more locations.  Besides that, the fresh air, sunshine, and exercise are good, too.  These days, of course a lot of people have camera cellphones and it's easy for them to take their own photos....  I realize that and I encourage them to do so.  People can also enjoy my photos, if they wish to.

Parks, large and small, are located within our cities in Canada and elsewhere; and still larger parks are located outside of the cities.  Some people have homes or cottages in country areas and I think they're fortunate if they can maintain them....  And some people travel to tropical destinations for their vacations....  There's a fair bit of nature around, if we want to make use of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment