Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy New Year

Another new year is upon us!  I wish everyone the very best in 2017.

One time, I was visiting at the home of relatives on New Year's Eve, and they had family members visiting from further away.  We were sitting in the living room talking and then we started sharing with each other what blessings we'd had in the past year....  We each told what we were grateful for. And it turned out to be a very beautiful and peaceful way to meet the new year--even though we didn't stay up late...!

Myself, I don't normally make New Year's Resolutions because I'm continually trying to improve myself--on a regular basis and not just on New Year's Day....  But I think New Year's is a good time to stop and look at yourself, if you're not already doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment