Friday, December 2, 2016

Self-Help Books

Since my son has grown up and moved away from home, I have more time to read regular books again.... Instead of just listening to the audio books....

After the holiday season last year, I happened to be looking in my favourite department store for a book to buy.... The non-fiction books I was looking at were mostly on sale; and I ended up buying four books, plus an adult colouring book.... Recently, I found a lot of good books in the self-help section of a major bookstore in town.... I bought only one from there, to start with, but I know where to go if I need more....

The self-help books teach about relationships, mental and emotional health, physical health, business, etc. I've discovered that these books can be worth hundreds of dollars, and perhaps even thousands of dollars, in professional advice.... They can be worth far more than the price paid for the book...! One of the business books helped me with my legal matters within the past year, and I'll write about that book and author separately....


No comments:

Post a Comment