Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Spirituality

There are different definitions of spirituality that people use but to me it means belief in and respect for a Higher Power. In this blog, I haven't wanted to be overly religious; and even religious people can need practical encouragement with their lives, at times. But I believe spirituality can be a help in coping with our lives.... It gives an added dimension.

Our Christmas season is based on both religious and pagan traditions. It's not necessary to celebrate the religious side in order to enjoy Christmas.... In the western world, there are people belonging to many religions which are quite different from Christianity.... Myself, I like to acknowledge the Christian views and traditions at Christmastime but I also respect other religions, and people with no religion at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment